8.30am: Briefing Session & Multimedia Presentation
9am: Grand Opening Ceremony & Rally
10am: Workshop & Seminar
11am: Public Speaking Contest
12pm: Fun & Game Show
1pm: Lunch Break & Short Film Show
2pm: National Debate Champions’ League (Round-1)
3pm: National Debate Champions’ League (Round-2)
4pm: National Debate Champions’ League (Round-3)
5-6pm: Cultural Events & End of Day -127th March,2015 (Thursday):
9am: National Debate Champions’ League (Quarter Final Round)
10am: National Debate Champions’ League (Semi Final Round)
11am: National Debate Champions’ League (Grand Finale)
12pm -6pm: Cultural Events, Prize Giving Ceremony & End of Day -2Registration Details:
Registration fee: 600 taka per team
Last date for registration: 20th March, 2015
On the spot registration: Not allowed
Rules & Regulations:
* Team Cap: 16
1st Round-3rd Round: T-Format
Quarter Final- Semi Final: Parliamentary
Grand Finale: Asian Parliamentary
* No complains will be allowed against the subject, honorable judges & their result declaration. We are ensuring the maximum fairness through the competition.
* Mark shit of the competition will not be showed to the competitors. But they will get chance to discuss with adjudicators about their result if authority give the permission.
*Groups & government/opposition teams will be chosen by toss.
*If any participants have any objection/complaints then they have to submit an application to the authority.After the investigation, the decision announced by the authority will be final.
* Foods & others important elements will be provided to the participants.
*Not open for all. Only invited institutions are allowed.
* Interested participants who are not included in the invitation list have to submit a request to the authority of Champions League via phone or event page. Then fest authority will decide which interested participants are selected to join in this tournament.
* Bangladesh Debate Warriors-BDW & Cambrian Debating Society-CDS have full rights to change any rule & take any decision in any time during the event.
* If any team failed to participate in the 1st day :26TH March,2015 (Thursday) of the fest within reporting time or break any rule/discipline of the event then that teams will be cancelled by the Champions’ League authority.
Contact for more details : 01195070403, 01686212153
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Initiated By: Cambrian Debating Society-CDS & Bangladesh Debate Warriors-BDW
Title Sponsor: First Security Islamic Bank Limited
Supported By: Cambrian School & College
Online Partner : www.EduPortalBD.com
Media Partner: SA TV (HD), The Daily Ittefaq, Tiffiner Faankey Magazine, Radio Foorty,
School Partner: British Standard School
Food & Beverage Partner: Maggi, Nescafe, Polar Ice cream.
Gift Partner: Jamil’s Comics & Collectibles (JCC)
In Association With: Cambrian Cultural Academy, Warriors International Events, Debate Bangladesh.