National Bank Public School & College
In the month of April 2014, we’ve taken an initiative to highlight the heritages- patriotic views of our country by planning 3 days long ‘National Debate Champions’ League & Youth Fest’2014 [Season-3] to rock your heart and soul with the awesomeness of national debate tournament & fest participated by the winner mix up teams, school & college debating clubs of various debate tournaments of all over Bangladesh regarding the youth awareness on education, literature & culture.
Newspaper,tv,radio,internet,posters,billboard & several other medium of publicity will be used to highlight our event.
Welcome everyone .
Tentative Schedule & Further details:
11th April- 23rd April: Online Publicity Campaign.
15-23rd April,2014: Publicity Campaign in various educational institutions of Bangladesh.
24TH APRIL. 2014
8.30AM: OPENING CEREMONY
8.30AM: BRIEFING SESSION & MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATION
9AM: NATIONAL DEBATE WORKSHOP & SEMINAR
10AM: SHOW DEBATE
11AM: PUBLIC SPEAKING CONTEST
12PM: DEBATE TOURNAMENT [SELECTION ROUND]
8AM-1PM: DPL MOGBAZAR – OLD DHAKA RED CARPET SERIES 014
3PM: BRIEFING SESSION
3.30PM-6PM: DEBATE TOURNAMENT [ LEAGUE ROUND]
GRAND FINAL EVENT : 26TH APRIL,2014
9AM: LAB WORKS
12AM: BRAIN STORMING
1PM: LUNCH BREAK & FILM SHOW
2PM- DEBATE TOURNAMENT [ SEMI FINAL ROUND]
3PM: DEBATE TOURNAMENT [ GRAND FINAL ]
4PM- CULTURAL FUNCTION
6PM- PRIZE GIVING & ENDING CEREMONY
Registration fee: 600 taka per team
Last date for registration: 20th April, 2014
On the spot registration: Not allowed
Rules & Regulations:
* Team Cap: Unlimited
* No complains will be allowed against the subject, honorable judges & their result declaration. We are ensuring the maximum fairness through the competition.
* Mark shit of the competition will not be showed to the competitors. But they will get chance to discuss with adjudicators about their result if authority give the permission.
*Groups & government/opposition teams will be chosen by toss.
*If any participants have any objection/complaints then they have to submit a application to the authority.After the investigation, the decision announced by the authority will be final.
* Foods & others important elements will be provided to the participants.
*Not open for all. Only invited institutions are allowed.
* Interested participants who are not included in the invitation list have to submit a request to the authority of Champions League via phone or event page. Then fest authority will decide which interested participants are selected to join in this tournament.
* Bangladesh Debate Warriors & Champions’ League Organizing Committee have full rights to change any rule & take any decision in any time during the event.
* If any team failed to participate in the 1st day 4th July 2014 of the fest or join in the the event after reporting time or break any rule/discipline of the event then that teams will be cancelled by the Champions’ League authority.
Contact for more details : 01195070403,01680466195
e-mail: [email protected]
Organized By: NBPHSC Mun & DC
Facebook Event: https://facebook.com/events/1411507209116615